- This event has passed.
Wyoming Game and Fish Commission meets in Cody
March 21, 2019 - March 22, 2019
Wyoming Game and Fish Commission meets in Cody March 21-22, 2019 at the Holiday Inn. Public is welcome to attend any portion of the open session which is most of both days.
- Update on the Department’s 2018 Chronic Wasting Disease surveillance work. Informational presentation. 10:20-11:50 a.m.
- Information on proposed research to investigate patterns of predation on elk and livestock in western Wyoming. Informational presentation. 3:00-3:45 p.m.
- Information on current research, monitoring, management and conflict activities of large carnivores within Wyoming.Informational presentation. 3:45-4:30 p.m
- Open House 5:00-6:30 p.m. The public is invited to an open house, hosted by Rocky Mountain Discount Sports, with the Commission and Department Staff at the Cody Auditorium, Cody Club Room, 1240 Beck Avenue, Cody, WY. Youth guests are encouraged to attend.
- Information regarding the Department’s efforts in developing options for future licensing opportunities. Informational presentation. 9:50-10:00 a.m.
- Overview of the current statewide winter conditions. Informational presentation. 10:15-10:35 a.m.
- Update on the Department’s work on migration corridors. Informational presentation. 10:35-11:05 a.m.
- Discuss recent efforts to support a new wildlife foundation. Informational presentation. 11:05-11:20 a.m.
- Presentation showing photos of Wyoming’s Wildlife. Informational presentation. 11:20-11:25 a.m